Healthcare Practice For England HND
This course is excellent for individuals who are looking to further their career in Health & Social Care, if completed it will offer you the chance to progress within the sector you are working in and possibly allow you to progress onto a degree course, to further specialise your knowledge in one particular area.
- Duration: 2 years
- Award to be received: BTEC Higher National Diploma
- Tuition Fee: £5,999 per year.
- DBS Check: £60
- Annual £13 renewal charge
The BTEC Higher National Diploma in Healthcare Practice for England is a Level 4 and Level 5 qualification, this course will be full-time with 4 days of study.
At OLC, we also offer an assignment support day, with your designated tutor. Studying and completing the HND course could enable you to progress in a Health and Social Care setting. Employment opportunities could be available in many related areas, such as; in an NHS Trust, Mental Health Organisations, Social Care agencies, Community Services and Offending teams.
- Law, Policy and Ethical practice
- Demonstrating Professional Principles and Values
- Addressing Health Inequalities
- Effective Reporting and Record-keeping
- Evidence Based Practice (Pearson- set Project)
You must be over 18 years old and have one of the following:
- BTEC National Certificate/Diploma in Care/Health Studies.
- NVQ Level 3 in appropriate vocational area.
- A Level with four passes (A*‐C) at GCSE including Maths and
- English or equivalent level 2.
- You will also need to gain DBS Clearance.
Applications are also welcome from mature students with relevant work experience.