The short course topics are offered at the Organisational Learning Centre (OLC), 66 Castle Street, Bolton, UK. Site visits and company visits will be included.
DURATION (For Each Short Course Topic)
The short courses can be four week (minimum) up to twelve weeks (optimum) in duration for these unit awards.
The level of the unit award is shown either as a level four or five of the National Curriculum (NQF) validated by Edexcel, the UK’s largest academic awarding body.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employees working in the oil or gas processing industry in operational positions will benefit the most from these courses.
Delegates are assessed through course work, presentations and exams.
Short Course Topics Each Leading to an Edexcel Unit Award
Short Course Topics Level 4
• Analytical Methods
• Health Safety and Risk Assessment
• Business Management Techniques
• Engineering Science
• Management of Projects
• Applications of Pneumatic and Hydraulics
• Fluid Mechanics
• Programmable Logic Controllers
• Instrumentation and Control
• Engineering Thermodynamics
• Strength of Materials
• Engineering Design
• Personal Professional Development
• Plant Operations and Performance
• Plant Process Principles
• Quality and Business Improvements
• Condition Monitoring and Fault Diagnostics
• Project design Implementation and Evaluation
• Statistical Process Control
• Mechanical Principles