Programme Manager (Education
And Teacher Training)
Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
Duration: 1-year full time – 4 days a week
Award to be received: BTEC Diploma in Education and Training
Tuition Fee: £5,999 per year.
The Education sector covers a wide range of occupations and disciplines, the Diploma in Education is the ideal qualification to give you an awareness of these different elements. A sample of opportunities could be;
- Early Years Tutor
- Pastoral Care And Support
- Adult Education
- Remote and Distance Learning
You will develop interchangeable skills such as:
- Selecting Appropriate Learning Materials
- Communicating effectively
- Understanding and interpreting numerical data
- Identifying signs of learning difficulties
Units are delivered using a range of assessments to develop your skills both academically and within the classroom. An example of the units you will study are
- Working with Individual Learners
- Developing Using and Organising Resources in a Specialist Area
- Inclusive Practice
- Professional Practice and Development in Education
- Developing Teaching Learning and Assessment in Education
- Theories Principles and Models in Education
You will be taught by academics that have relevant industry experience and subject specialisms that will help support your learning journey.
You must be over 18 years old and have one of the following:
- BTEC National Certificate/Diploma in Business related studies.
- NVQ Level 3 in appropriate vocational area.
- Level 3 Qualification
- Maths and English or equivalent at Level 2.
Applications are also welcome from mature students with relevant work experience.