Dr Enis Elezi
Enis has worked with OLC for a number of years. He has recently published a paper under the guidance of Dr Chris Bamber looking at the development of knowledge management within organisations. He is currently developing research papers in the area of motivation and the workplace.
- ‘Knowledge management factors affecting educational partnerships within the British HE/FE sector, (Elezi, E and Bamber, C) International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies Vol. 9, No. 3, 2018 24.
- Elezi, E. & Bamber, C., 1 Jan 2018, Knowledge Management Factors Affecting Educational Partnerships within the British HE/FE Sector, International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies. 9, 3, p. 243-259.
- Elezi, E. & Bamber, C., 1 Dec 2018, Empirical Analysis of Higher Education Partnerships: Using Knowledge Elicitation Methods and Techniques, Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy. 6, 4, p. 609-625
- Elezi, E. & Bamber, C., 1 Jun 2018, Identifying the Components Required Supporting the Application of Effective Knowledge Management Activities in Higher Education Partnerships, International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning. 7, 1, p. 77-91
- Elezi, E. & Bamber, C., 1 Aug 2017, Enhancing Students Learning Experience Via In-Class Formative Assessments: A Business Studies UK Higher Education Example, British Journal of Education. 5, 4, p. 97-116