Dr Chris Bamber
World leading research has been conducted by Dr Chris and his OLC research teams since 1999 and whilst some faces may have come and gone the one constant has been a consistent stream of world class published articles.
This has been made possible with the support structures developed by OLC that places research at the heart of everything it does.
This begins with the support of PHD research students who have the opportunity to study and research alongside the mentoring that can be obtained from the core research team headed by Dr Chris Bamber and ably assisted by Dr Dave Bamber.
The research community at OLC is involved in collaborative research that leads to article writing for a number of different journals such as European Journal of Social Sciences and the International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies.
It all began with the published paper “Factors Affecting Implementation of Total Productive Maintenance” which received the highly coveted Literati Award from MCB Press and Emerald Publications for Dr Chris Bamber.
- ‘Developing management systems towards integrated manufacturing: a case study perspective’ (Dr Chris Bamber)
- ‘Integrating Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) into ISO management systems – in search of a feasible CSR management system framework’ (Dr Chris Bamber)
- ‘Factors affecting successful implementation of total productive maintenance. A UK manufacturing case study perspective’ (Bamber, C.J.; with Sharp, J.M.; Hides, M.T.) Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering; Volume 5 No. 3; 1999
- ‘Developing management systems towards integrated manufacturing: a case study perspective (Bamber, C.J.; with Sharp, J.M.; Hides, M.T.) Integrated Manufacturing Systems; Volume 11 No. 7; 2000
- ‘Integrating Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) into ISO management systems – in search of a feasible CSR management system framework’ (P Castka, D Bamber, J Sharp) Volume 16, Number 3, The TQM Magazine, 2004
- ‘Knowledge management factors affecting educational partnerships within the British HE/FE sector, (Elezi, E and Bamber, C) International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies Vol. 9, No. 3, 2018 24.