Heading hidden

The Visa Process

If you are resident in certain countries (Libya for example) you will not be able to enter the UK unless you have first been issued with a visa specifically granted for your intended period of stay. There are several types of visas for visiting the United Kingdom, the main types can be categorised as follows: • Student • Tourist • Business To obtain a Visa you must apply to the British Consulate located within your country of residence. In addition to your own application you will be asked to provide a Letter of Invitation from the company providing the training course you will attend. Please contact us to discuss obtaining your Visa Letter of Invitation. The Organisational Learning Centre is a College of Further and Higher Education accredited by the British Accreditation Council. Full information can be obtained on the United Kingdom Home Office website.

Student Visa

There are two forms of visa Tier 4 and Short Stay Student Visitor Visa in order to study with OLC you will need a Short Stay Student Visitor Visa which allows you stay for 6 months studying with OLC. All our international courses last between 1 week and 6 months.

Tourist Visa

This is when you main purpose is to visit a country and not train or hold business meetings. This type of visa is not appropriate to study with OLC on.

Business Visa

This visa type is for business people coming to the UK for meetings and discussions with companies. This type of visa is not appropriate to study in OLC on.

Got A Question